Terms of Order and Delivery of Jewelry, precious metals, precious stones from website www.declair.eu
1. Orders of Jewelry, investment precious metals and precious stones will be delivered to the address that you have requested in your Order. The Client is responsible to secure and provide access to the delivery address.
2. A person who is not a party to the contract governing the Terms of Sale between you and us is not entitled to pick up the ordered delivery.
3. All delivery expanses are covered by the Client.
4. The Company website allows two types of orders to be carried out: in the first version, if you choose to purchase our ready-made models, the average time of delivery of the contract is 3 working days baring in mind the delivery location, or second version if you choose to purchase custom made jewelry, client’s design the time of delivery of contract is 13 working days, where the make of the jewelry will take 10 working days.
5. Maximum day of dispatching/delivery of the order is 15 days to the delivery address that you have requested in your Order, in the condition of correct delivery address.
6. If, due to any obstruction by the client, the address is not found in the timely manner in the given delivery time of contract and the Client has not provided any conditions for the successful delivery of the Product(s) in the agreed delivery time of contract, the order is considered canceled and www.declair.eu is released from its obligations to implement the subjected order.
7. All ordered Jewelries are delivered in a proper packaging according to their type and desired delivery method by the Client.
8. If the Customer confirms an order and the delivery time has passed in which the client was not found on the provided address, the Client will cover all costs of delivery.
9. The cost of delivery is calculated additionally to the Product(s) value after an order has been made and confirmed by us and which cost is payable at the end of the order.